*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 1. mars 2018

Feminine Fancy over at Digi Doodle Studios

Looking for my DT project for Delicious Doodles? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and some fab news I have for you. I have joined the Digi Doodle Studios designteam and I am anxious to show you my very first project for them. As it is a new month we have a new challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios today and the theme is Feminine Fancy.

The winner using a Digi Doodle Studio image gets 2 images of choice, if you use a non Digi Doodle Studios image you get 1 image of choice from the fab web shop

I have used the fabolous Roxana and made this cute little birthday card with her:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white cardstock
DP from Studio Light, webster's pages 
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design, La La Land
paper straws from Jane's scrappehjørne
pearls from stash
vintage photo D.I

 Roxana is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, maroon, hot pink, carmine, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, aubergine, plum, purple and pastel blue.

Please have a look into our fab etsy shop over here

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to for this challenge. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar