*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 14. februar 2017

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

It is Tuesday again and time for another challenge at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and the random winner gets 3 images of choice from the Etsy shop.

Here's my project for this week's challenge:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Cheery Lynn
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
Flowers from WOC
vintage photo D.I
pearls from stash
Sentiment from LOTV

Walking the dog coloured with promarkers and graph its. Details will be in later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have been up to.

Cards Galore Encore: AG
Crafty Hazelnuts DP: Any DP goes
Creative Ladybird: AG
Eclectic Ellapu: AG
Stampin Royalty: Dies
The Paper Nest Dolls; AG
Open Minded Crafting Fun: Flowering in February

6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy challenge.

    Peggy T.
    Design Team Member

    SvarSlett
  2. Precious image, Bettina, and lovely embellishments! I adore that lace. I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month and wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a pretty project. I love your choice of embellishments. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful card! I love the shaped card with all those layers and details! Beautiful colouring and of course beautiful flowers matching our challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges! :) Thank you for sharing with us and good luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT
    Handmade By Hanne

    SvarSlett
  5. What a winsome card! The doilies and lace layers soften and add just the right touch of contrast to the layout.
    Thanks for joining Eclectic Ellapu’s February challenge!

    -DT NieNie

    SvarSlett