*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 18. februar 2017

Anything goes at Creative Fingers

I am a day behind but I am blogging my project for the new Creative Fingers challenge tonight. Today I've been celebrating my daughters 7 year birthday and I made this card especially for her:


and a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Lace and mesh from Live and Love Crafts
Flowers from WOC and Petal Lu
pearls from stash
sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I
Diecuts: Go Kreate

Birthday Monkey present is coloured with these promarkers: chestnut, cinnamon, tan, putty, almond, pine, forest green, brigth green, spice, ginger gold, and april shower

and these graph its: ruby, tomato and coral.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have been up to.

Crafty Hazelnuts DP: Any DP goes
Creative Ladybird: AG
Eclectic Ellapu: AG
Open Minded Crafting Fun: Flowering in February
Crafty Creations: AG
A Bit more time to craft: AG
Scrapper's Delight: AG
World Wide DT: AG
Creatalicious: AG

6 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful. I love your image and design. Gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    SvarSlett
  2. lovely cute card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Very cute little monkey. Great colouring too. Thanks for sharing her with us at Eclectic Ellapu for the February Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhuzelnut's challenges. Hugs Agnieszka

    SvarSlett
  5. What a gorgeous make...Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open...And good luck..Hope to see you again soon..

    Caz x
    [Caz DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]
    My Blog
    Crafty Catz

    SvarSlett
  6. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use ribbon or twine” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    SvarSlett