*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 19. mai 2016

Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights

Time for some new inspiration over at Digital Delights. I have made a paper bag with my inspiration image for today. 

I decided to go with Cruisin Belinda, as she is so fun to work with in her carrot mobile :)

Have a look: 

and a sideview;

My recipe:
Yellow bazill
DP from Maja design
punch from Tonic
Lace from Camelia
pearls and doily from stash
vintage photo D.I

Cruisin Belinda is coloured with my promarkers. Details about that will be in a bit later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look at our challenge over here and over here for more FB inspiration.

Little Miss Muffet: AG

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar