*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 4. februar 2015

C is for Colourful at ABC Christmas

It's time for another challenge at ABC Christmas today. As you might have noticed I had  a little break, but now I am back and hopefully able to wow you all again.  Thank you all that played along with our last challenge. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is C is for Colourful. So please make it cheery and bright. We'd love for you to wow us!!

Here's my make for this challenge:


Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize - 4 Images of winners choice.
---------------------------------

My recipe
white and blue bazill
DP from Echo Park
Lace and pearls from Kort & Godt
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Marianne design, La La Land
stormy sky D.I
Diamond stickles
Sentiment from Simply Betty Stamps

My image is from simply betty and is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, sky blue, powder blue, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, ice grey 4,3.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

Creative Card Crew: Glitter
Card Mania: Add some red
Crafty Hazelnut's PP challenge: Any DP goes
Sketchy Colours: Sketch


2 kommentarer:

  1. Et herlig julekort med friske farger og stilig motiv!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors og lykke til!
    Klem,Kari :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Stunning card! I'm so glad that you join our glitter challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    SvarSlett