*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 1. april 2014

Exiting news and Use a Sentiment at The East Wind Challenge!!

Tid for dagens første av tre bloggposter! 
Time for my first of three blogposts today! 

Har noen spennende nyheter idag!! For en kort stund tilbake oppdaget jeg et nytt digi design og jeg likte veldig godt det jeg så. Så oppdaget jeg at de hadde en DT call og jeg kunne bare ikke la denne sjansen gå fra meg. Og idag har jeg den gledelige nyheten at jeg er en av de heldige som fikk plass, bare vent til du får se alle disse flotte digitale stemplene. Du kommer til å elske de! Det gjør jeg!!

I have some exiting news today!! A short while back I discovered a new digi design and I really loved what I saw, Then I discovered that they were holding a DT call and I didn't want to miss out of this opportunity. Today I have the pleasure to announce that I am one of the chosen ones, just wait until you get to discover all the gorgeous digital design. You are going to love them! I know I am!!

Idag er mitt første DT prosjekt for The East Wind Challenge og jeg gleder meg til å vise dere hva jeg har laget. Tema denne gangen er bruk en tekst!

Today I am showing you my first project for The East Wind Challenge and I cannot wait to show you what I've made for my first challenge. Theme is Use a sentiment!!

The first of the month, subscribers to Unky's newsletter receive a free image which the DT also play with. This month's freebie is calledAurora Easter Egg Hunt and she is adorable!



Oppskrift/recipe
Grønn/green lilla/purple Bazill
DP fra stash
Diecuts: Cheery Lynn, Marianne design, spellbinders grand nestabilities
Blonde/Lace: WOC
Blomster/Flowers: North Star Stamps
Tekst/Sentiment: from Netty's cards
Vintage photo D.I
Pearls: Kort & Godt

Du kan finne andre lekre digier i nettbutikken her
You can find other beauties in the digi store over here

Hun er fargelagt med følgende promarkers/graph its: amethyst, lavender, orchid, terracotta, cinnamon, gold, purple, tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, dusky rose, pale pink,  
Greens: Graph Its: Tuscany, lime, pistachio
Blue: lapis, celestial, sky
Sorry I didn't write down my new colour combo for the hair. Will do for next time!!

Nå håper jeg har inspirert dere til å ta en kikk i utfordringsbloggen og se hva mine dyktige kolleger har laget til denne utfordringen!
I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!!

17 kommentarer:

  1. This is fabulous Bettina!! I love the fancy shape! Gorgeous! mo x

    SvarSlett
  2. So adorable, Bettina! Love the shape, coloring, and your fab embellies. So happy to be on the teams with you. xxD

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh wow. Such a cute card! Love the colors too

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Super duper, love it and so glad you joined us !! xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Bettina,
    Such a wondrous circle fold card. The floral embellishments are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    SvarSlett
  6. Stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    SvarSlett
  7. Lovely circle step card! Congratulations on your design team gig!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful! Love those blue eyes! They just pop out at you! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Wow fab card and LOVE that you've used one of my sentiments!! I'm so proud to see it on your lovely creation.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Congratulations x Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Finger Challenge this week - good luck x

    SvarSlett
  11. I love rockers cards. This is great. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

    Sarah

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous card, I love that image and your beautiful bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    SvarSlett
  13. lovely cute card I also like the shape of your card thanks for sharing with lexis creations
    rachel DT

    SvarSlett
  14. Vibrant and Cute! good luck! xx

    SvarSlett
  15. Beautiful card I love the shape, thanks for sharing with us at Lexis, Susan x

    SvarSlett
  16. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation for Lexi's challlenge 113: Easter, Hazel, GDT x

    SvarSlett
  17. Beautiful card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments with our Easter/ Spring challenge Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    SvarSlett