*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 30. august 2012

DT Digi Doodle Shop: Vintage

It's thursday again and finally time for another challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop;) It is team Ruth's week to play, and that means I get to play too. Before I tell you about our new lovely challenge I want to thank every single one of you who played along with our Pearl challenge and you have to check in our blog to see if you are in our winner circle this week;)

There is also a new challenge over at Dutch dare card challenge if you fancy a go. The theme is Floral fantasy if you want to play along;) 

Now over to our new and lovely challenge at Digi Doodle Shop. We have vintage as a theme this week. I absolutely love that team. How about get to make something look a bit old fashioned but still beautiful? I absolutely love vintage and can't wait to see what you will make for this theme!!

As usual the prize is a $ 10 voucher to spend in our lovely Digi Doodle Shop Store!! 

My project for this challenge looks like this:




My recipe:
brown and kraft bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Currogated paper
ticket and tag from stash
TH Clip
Cheese cloth
Distressed edges
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from NSS saying: King birthday (in a Norwegian dialect)
walnu stain Distress stain

My image is from Digi Doodle shop store and is called Old truck 2. You can find it here under shop by type/style-> antiques. I've coloured it with these promarkers: umber, warm grey 5,3,1 and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to play along with our lovely challenge. Have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fantastic teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Whimsy Stamps: Lots of layers
Crafts and Me: Birthdays
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Layers on Layers
Lej Designs Challenge: Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday: Travel
Sweet stamps: A favourite teqnique (torn edges, crunched paper distressed edges)
Hooked on Crafts: Cards for men
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner: Lots of layers
Totally Stampalicious: Anything Goes

24 kommentarer:

  1. I love, love the background for this fun vintage image! Great papers!

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina this is just fantastic, I love everything about it, gorgeous card, Gaynor xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous card Bettina. Love all the distressing.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Super rålækker herrekort... dejlige farver, så fint med bølgepappet og et flot motiv.
    Ha en flot aften, klemm

    SvarSlett
  5. This is a fabulous card Bettina. Fantastic for a male,

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Kjempe stilig kort, Bettina :)

    SvarSlett
  7. So gorgeous hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Kjempeflott kort du har lagd. Flotte detaljer.
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Saw this on MIM
    Fab male birthday card.

    Sandra xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh Bettina this is flipping AWESOME LOVE it and love that Mesh! I really Need some of that! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  11. It's a birthday card for a guy! Love it! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

    SvarSlett
  12. What a fabulous card I love the image and all the papers and colours. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs and good luck. Chris xx

    SvarSlett
  13. What a fun card love the way you've done the background and the colours
    Bettyxxx

    SvarSlett
  14. Wonderful masculine card, Bettina! Thank you so much for joining us in our "Lots of Layers" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  15. Fabulous, masculine card! I love all the texture you have incorporated.


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    SvarSlett
  16. What a great card, love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    SvarSlett
  17. Awesome card for a male, its fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvarSlett
  18. I love this creation.
    This is so awesome.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    SvarSlett
  19. Gorgeous card Bettina. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  20. I saw you on MIM.. great masculine card love the colors and all the details/embellishments. Great. My cards are 292-293 if you care to stop by.

    SvarSlett
  21. WOW! Bettina absolutely stunning I love the vintage cards
    I saw you over at MIM
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlett
  22. Great card Bettina and what fab colouring, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  23. Gorgeous card, thanks playing along with TioT this week hugs
    Ildiko

    SvarSlett
  24. This is really awesome.
    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Whimsy Stamps

    SvarSlett