*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 26. september 2017

Anything Goes for Lemon Shortbread

Time for another challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. We have some awsome inspiration for you today as well. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and the winner gets 3 images of choice from our fab store.

Here's my inspiration for our new challenge:


and a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Light
Lace and mesh from Live and Love crafts
pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Marianne Design
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
vintage photo D.I

Candy apple girl is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, burgundy, crimson, ginger, gold, sunflower, spice, pine, forest green, bright green, burnt sienna, chestnut, cocoa, sky blue, cobalt, april shower, umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon and caramel.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar