*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 30. januar 2018

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and the winner gets 3 images of choice from the fab etsy shop

My project for today is a birthday card, think one of my girls would like this one. It is this adorable kitten, isn't she sweet??


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white cardstock
DP from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Magnolia, Marianne Design, Cheery Lynn, 
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
pearls from stash
cheesecloth

Kitty cat gift is coloured with these promarkers: black, cool grey 5,4, marine, turquoise, duck egg, plum, purple, orchid, blossom and pastel blue.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar