*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 15. mai 2017

Some fab news and a card

I have some fab news to share with you today and I am so thrilled about this. I am one of the new members over at Delicious Doodles. The happy blogpost with my other new teamies is over here.

Here's my card to celebrate- using Beautiful Blossom:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Authentique
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Cheery Lynn, Die Namics, La La Land
Cheesecloth
sentiment from LOTV
pearls from stash
vintage photo D.I

Beautiful Blossom is coloured with promarkers and graph its. Details will be in later today.

Now I hope you pop into our blog to see my new teamies makes too. Have a lovely monday.

Crafting from the heart: AG
Artistic Inspirations: AG
Dream Valley: Things with wings
Glitter N' Sparkle: One for the ladies
613 Avenue: AG
Creative Fingers: AG
Scrapper's Delight: AG
Cardz 4 Galz: Add some texture
The Crafty Addicts: AG

6 kommentarer:

  1. Vakkert, vakkert, vakkert.
    Liker fasongen på kortet og fargene.

    SvarSlett
  2. Super design, love the hint of gauze around the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Congratulation on your New DT term, your colouring is awesome and a great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.
    Shylaa DT
    Adhiraacreations

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful image and love the shabby chic design. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck.

    SvarSlett
  6. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ดูหนัง

    SvarSlett