*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 26. mai 2017

Gracie Fairy inspiration for Scrap N' Dipity

Time for my spotlight creation for Scrap N' Dipity today. I have used the gorgeous Gracie Fairy and made a cute little card with her. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Magnolia, Creative Expressions
walnut stain D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
pearls from stash

Gracie Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, caramel, aubergine, plum, purple, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, orchid and april shower.

For more fabolous images have a look into our store here

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog here to see more inspiration from my teamies. We also have a challenge going on over here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar