*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 1. april 2017

Anything goes at Creative Fingers

Time for a new challenge over at Creative Fingers. I am a day late with my post, but I hope my project will inspire you still.  We have an awsome sponsor for you today as well. As usual the theme is Anything goes. I also have some news This will be my last challenge for Creative Fingers. I have really enjoyed my time on the team, but my heavy workload and family needs to come first. Hopefully I will get more crafty time soon to do what I want :) Anyways here's my project for inspiration:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Doily and charm from WOC
Mesh from Live and Love crafts
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
pearls from stash
MS punch
vintage photo D.I
Diecuts Marianne Design
Buttons from Kort & Godt
gesso

Norah's Dance is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush. baby pink, almond, cinnamon, tan, putty. black, cool grey 5,4 and april shower.
and these graph its: mimosa, banana, citrine, camelia, princess rose, silk, ruby, tomato, coral, teak, tobacco amd honey.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Catch the bug: AG
Crafty Calendar: April showers or spring
Scrappers Delight: AG
Brown Sugar: AG
Crafty Catz: AG
QKR Stampede: AG
Colour Crazy : AG
4 Crafty Chicks: AG
Crafty Gals Corner: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG
Crafty Creations: AG
Imagine That: AG
Kort O' Mania: Vår
Papirplaneten: Våren

14 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet image and lovely details, thanks for sharing with Scrapper's Delights!

    SvarSlett
  2. I am totally loving your mesh that you used and the dies. Your image is super cute. It sure is tough when we have to take a step back from what we love to do. Wishing you well and I am inspired by your creation. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes and Crazy Egg Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh, what a beautiful card. I love the dog he is so cute. Thank you for sharing your card in Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    SvarSlett
  4. Darling card, Bettina! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Up, Up, and Away or Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  5. A beautiful card thank you for sharing it at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
    Anne DT

    SvarSlett
  6. What a sweetie. I LOve our colours and pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    SvarSlett
  7. Bettina, a gorgeous card. Love the varying textures on the card. Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    SvarSlett
  8. What a lovely card and such a cute image. thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week and good luck in the draw.
    AuntySue DT

    SvarSlett
  9. such a cute card! Thank you for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    SvarSlett
  10. lovely layering and coloring. Thanks for sharing this at the Creative Playground Anything Goes Challenge. Helene, DT Imagine That! digistamp

    SvarSlett
  11. Thanks for popping your lovely entry into our Anything Goes challenge at the Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog - good luck!
    Please join us again soon
    luvnhuggz
    Jen L (Bugaboo DT)

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful!!! love the way you have added all the die cut outs..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    SvarSlett
  13. A beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Creative Playground,

    Helen x

    SvarSlett