*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 26. mars 2017

Wind in my hair inspiration for Scrap N' Dipity

Time for my inspiration for Scrap N' Dipity today. I have used the gorgeous Wind in my hair  fairy and made this card.


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line
Flowers from WOC and stash
Lace from Live and Love Crafts and Camelia
Doilies from Live and Love Crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Magnolia
pearls from stash
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
vintage photo and stormy sky D.I

Wind in my hair fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, purple, orchid, plum, turquoise, duck egg. cool aqua, gold, sunflower, tulip yellow. maroon, hot pink, carmine, denim blue, powder blue, pastel blue, cocoa , pine, forest green, bright green and rose pink. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog here. We also have a blog challenge over here. Our facebook inspiration is over here. Have a lovely sunday. 

Colour your world: AG
Di's Digis Designs: Add some texture
Morgans Artworld: AG
Polkadoodles: AG
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Spring/easter (lace/ribbon)
As you like it: Favourite colour medium and why (Promarkers as they give the dept and shading that I want)

10 kommentarer:

  1. Litt vintage med frisk turkis. Vakkert kort

    SvarSlett
  2. Very beautiful. Such a lovely design and beautiful colours, image is gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    SvarSlett
  3. This is GORGEOUS, Bettina!
    Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I hope that you'll stop by to play along with us again soon. have a blessed week!
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card, I love the wonderful lace and flowery details. Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI challenge this fortnight!

    SvarSlett
  5. So lovely and delicate. Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge Week 12/13. Helen DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Helloooooooooooooooooooooo long time me no visit lovely to see your card and style! fabulously coloured, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlett
  7. This is so pretty Bettina, I love the lace and flowers, gorgeous colours! Thanks so much for sharing at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    SvarSlett
  8. Such a pretty card. The lace is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    SvarSlett
  9. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    SvarSlett