*Creative Fingers Anything Goes My DT project. Ends March 30th
* Barnemix Formkort DT proj
*Lemon Shortbread Anything Goes My DT proj Ends 27th of March
* Sasayaki Glitter March inspiration My DT proj1



søndag 19. mars 2017

Easter Elly inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter

Time for a new inspiration project for Sasayaki Glitter today. I have used the gorgeous Easter Elly and made a cute card with her. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love crafts
mesh from stash
walnut stain D.I
Studio Line DP

Easter Elly is coloured with these promarkers: black, cool grey 5,4,pine, forest green, bright green, denim blue, powder blue, pastel blue, pink carnation, blossom, ivory, 

and these graph its: mimosa, banana, citrine, camelia, princess rose and silk.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog here for more inspiration. We also have a facebook group with more inspiration and challenges here and a blog challenge over here
Have a lovely Sunday.

2 kommentarer: