*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 22. februar 2017

Gift Amy inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter

Time for my first inspiration for Sasayaki Glitter this month. I have made a supercute birthday card with Gift Amy. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
blue bazill
DP from Studio Line
Lace from Camelia and Live and Love Crafts
vintage photo D.I
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Memory Box, Marianne Design
Sentiment from LOTV
Pearls from stash

Gift Amy is coloured with my promarkers. 

Please have a look in our blog here for more inspiration.

Fabrika Fantasy: Add a heart
Crafting by design: It's almost spring
Crafty Gals Corner: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG
Crafty Creations: AG
I Love promarkers: Shabby chic
Deep Ocean: Add lace
Inky Chicks: Happy birthday
Crafty Addicts: AG with add a sentiment
Crafty Sentiments: Spring
Digi Choosday: AG

7 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Bettina. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful! Great card shape and I love that fabulous lace!
    Thank you for joining us at both Crafty Sentiments and Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time, Beatriz Dt

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card love the detail thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvarSlett
  5. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 317 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    SvarSlett
  7. Really pretty, fab shape and lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    SvarSlett