*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 11. desember 2016

Elfie Elizabeth inspiration for Art By Miran

Time for another inspiration for Art By Miran again, slightly later than usual but as always I have had fun making a new project with these gorgeous images. This time around I have used Elfie Elizabeth and made this lovely winter card for you:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Papirdesign
sentiment from Digital Delights
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Memory Box, Magnolia
cheesecloth
gesso
stormy sky D.I
pearls from stash
currogated cardboard

Elfie Elizabeth is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, ginger, gold, sunflower, pine, forest green, bright green and april shower.

and these graph its: ruby, tomato and coral.

Now I hope I have inspired you to look into our blog here.
more images to be fouind over here

We also have a blog challenge going on over here
Our progressive challenge over here and our FB challenge over here.

Have a lovely sunday.

Not just cards: AG
Crafting when we can: It's Christmas

1 kommentar:

  1. Wonderful choice of background paper...looks like wooden shingles :D Very pretty image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can XXX

    SvarSlett