*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 6. desember 2016

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

Time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. We have some fab inspiration for you in the blog, but first on to our prize as always: 3 digis of choice to the winner of the challenge. So please go check to see if you are in our winner circle.

Here's my new project for this week using Winter Hood girl:



and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Papirdesign
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Joy Crafts
Pearls from stash
gesso
Sentiment from Digital Delights
stormy sky D.I
frosted lace stickles

Winter Hood girl is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, umber, warm grey 5,4, denim blue, dusky rose

and these graph its: plum, antik pink, powder, lapis, celestial, sky

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

2 kommentarer: