*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 25. november 2016

Anything Goes at Creative Fingers

Looking for my DT post for Barnemix? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and a new challenge for Creative Fingers. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and we have some fab sponsors for this round as well.

Here's my project for this challenge with Santa Skating from Rick St Dennis

and a little closer for details:

My recipe
white bazill
DP from Papirdesign
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, Kaboks
diamond stickles
gesso
pearls from stash

Skating Santa is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, black, ice grey 5,4, ginger, gold and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

1 kommentar: