*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 1. september 2016

Pretty Pastels over at All Dressed Up facebook challenge

Looking for my DT release project for Digital Delights? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and a new facebook challenge over at All Dressed Up. As you might have noticed I have swapped teams. I am no longer coordinating the challenge team as I have too much on my hands with both my kids starting school this fall. I have therefore decided to pop over to the facebook team to join the ladies in there!!

Our september theme is Pretty Pastels:

Challenge Rules:
* You MUST use an All Dressed Up image and follow the current THEME.
*To qualify your entries must be hand coloured
*As part of our aim to help improve colouring skills and inspire other people please let us know what colouring medium you used
* You may enter up to 3 times.
* Your entry does not have to be a card – it can be anything so long as an All Dressed Up image/paper is used.
* Creations MUST be new therefore NO backlinking.
* Your entry MUST be put in this folder and NOT simply posted on the page.
The Challenge will run from 1st until the last day of the month.
The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will receive 3 digis of their choice from the Etsy Store.


Here's my project using Dreaming of summer:

and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from  Maja design
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Magnolia, Die Namics, Cheery Lynn
Flowers from WOC
pearls and mesh from stash
cheesecloth
stormy sky D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps

Dreaming of summer is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty and april shower

and these graph its:
turquoise, fresh mint, antartic, lapis, celestial, sky, mimosa, banana, citrine, camelia, princess rose, silk.

Now I hope I have inspired you to have a look into our facebook group to see what my talented teamies have made for the new challenge. 

Aud Sentiments: AG + sentiment
Craft Rocket: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Crafting by designs: AG
The Crafty Addicts: Use lace or pearls
A Bit more time to craft: AG
Cards Galore Encore: AG
Love to craft: AG
Fussy and Fancy: Let's fly away
Simply Papercrafts: AG
Creative Ladybirds: AG

8 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card - love the image!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the Maja paper and the beautiful dies and that image of the girl is gorgeous! I absolutely love her braided hair! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  4. I wrote a long post how i loved your card and it disappered-so in short absolutely gorgeous girly femeinine card-love it–Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvarSlett
  6. SO much detail, it is bbeautiful! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments

    SvarSlett
  7. Love the card shape, Bettina, and your lovely coloring! It's so much fun to see you entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month. Hope to see you playing again. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  8. Adorable card! That image is precious. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    SvarSlett