*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 16. juni 2016

Digital Delights Sailor Samantha toffifee box

It is delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights again and this time I have chosen to make a leave make for Kindergarden. My littlest is starting school this fall, so a goodbye and thank you gift for Kindergarden felt very apropriate. I decided to decorate a toffifee box.


and an angled view:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
doily and pearls from stash
Lace from Camelia
vintage photo D.I

Sailor Samantha and Pelican is coloured with promarkers. Details will be in a bit later today. Hope you have a look in the blog and FB group for more inspiration. Have a lovely Thursday!!

Cardz for Galz: Summer fun
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Crafty Girls Creations: AG
Creative Knockouts: Summer fun
Little Miss Muffet: AG
Star Stampz: For/with the kids
Whoopsi Daisy: Bring on summer
Inky Impressions: Summertime

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is darling Bettina! I love the sweet digi and layout of your card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi daisy, Louise DT x

    SvarSlett