*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 22. mai 2016

Lady with locks GDT inspiration for Sweet Escape

A little belated this week but here's finally my inspiration for Sweet Escape this week. I have used Lady with locks and made this card with her. Just loved working with her can you tell?


and a little closer:


My recipe:
White bazill
DP leftovers from stash
Flowers from WOC, Papirdesign and stash
lace from Camelia and Live and Love Crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Magnolia, Memory box. La La Land, Die Namics
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Pearls from stash
shabby pink frantage from stampendous

Lady with locks is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink. almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, ginger, gold, sunflower, forest green, bright green, lime green, april shower, rose pink and pale pink.

Now I hope I have inspired you to have a peak over at the blog or FB group for even more inspiration. 

Petal Lu: AG
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Lovely layers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar