*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 24. mai 2016

Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread

Looking for my DT post for Barnemix? Please click here.

Another quick post today and a new challenge for Lemon Shortbread. As usual the theme is Anything Goes and the winner gets 3 images of choice from the fab shop.

Here's my project using the lovely Snow White. She is coloured with promarkers:

and a little closer:

My details will be in a little later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fab teamies have been up to. 

Artistic Inspirations: AG
Crafty Sentiments: AG
Everybody art: For girls
Pinspirational: AG
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Layers

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Bettina. Love the design and the soft papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvarSlett