*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 4. april 2016

Jess Coffee Time from Sweet Escape

A quick card on my blog today. I have made a card with one of my images from Sweet Escape as I saw they had a GDT call and here's the card I made for that. You can join in their FB group over here


I have always wanted to use these digis as I find them fab to colour and so versatile. And guess what?? You might see some more of these from me very soon.

A little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from My Mind's Eye, Maja design and Webster
shabby white frantage from Stampendous
cheesecloth and pearls
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Bo Bunny
Diecuts: Go Kreate

Jess Coffee time is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, china blue, cobalt, blue pearl, cocoa, cinnamon, tan and april shower.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar