*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 12. april 2016

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday and time for another challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today.  This post is to be short and sweet as I am off to work.  

Here is my project:
featuring Gatherer pixie and a Nutty card template from Shape EZ

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
white gesso
vintage photo D.I
twine and lace from stash
sentiment LOTV
Burlap from WOC

Nutty shape from Shape Ez. Think you might have to ask Tammy for the nutshape as that is not a recent one. 

Gatherer pixie is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, sandstone, putty, primrose, ivory, aubergine, plum, purple, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, denim blue, powder blue, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, terracotta and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Cards Und More: Fantasy
Crafty Sentiments Designs: AG
Everybody Art: Birthday
Dream Valley: AG
TTCRD: AG
CYP: AG
Melonheadz: Let's get girly

8 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow Bettina this is a stunning autumn creation. Just adore the acorn theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  2. What a cool shape! So neat! Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful shape card Bettina, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    SvarSlett
  4. so lovely your shaped card! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    SvarSlett
  5. This is fabulous, love the design and image!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    SvarSlett
  7. Adorable, sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  8. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    SvarSlett