*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 16. mars 2016

New release over at Oddball Art

Yesterday there was also a new release over at Oddball Art. I completely forgot to blog my project. Here she is. Have a look:


and a little closer:

My recipe will be in a littl later. Cheyenne img 299 is coloured with my promarkers. There are more fab images in the store over here. Please use DTBETTINA10 to get 10% off!!

Crafty Creations: Spring fever
Fresh Brewed: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG
Little Red Wagon: Shape up
Whimsy Inspires: Spring colours or easter
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Simon says stamp wednesday: Cute and cuddly
Creative Moments: AG/Spring has sprung

5 kommentarer:

  1. Well done- love the yellow jacket. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Anna-Karin DT

    SvarSlett
  3. hahaha what a great image!
    Thank you for entering this project over at Creative Moments Challenge Blog,
    Hugz Tinz

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card. I love the shape. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvarSlett
  5. This new release is so cute and your card shows her off beautifully. I love the interesting shape, so perfect for our challenge at Little Red Wagon. Thanks so much for joining us!

    SvarSlett