*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 3. mars 2016

Include embossing at Star Stampz

Looking for my DT project for Digital Delights? Please click here.

Time for my second project today and a new challenge over at Star Stampz- This is going to be short and sweet and details will be in later today.


and a little closer:

Spring ladybug is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, pine, forest green, bright green, lime, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Jade's Sparkling butterflies: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Hanna and Friends: AG
Crafting by designs: AG
Fresh Brewed designs: Spring
Creative Moments: AG
Creative Knockouts: Flower power
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Things with wings

4 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our challenge at Creative Moments this fortnight.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next challenge.
    Angie DT
    Creative Moments

    SvarSlett
  2. Another stunning creation. Love all the textures. Thanks for playing along with the Crafting With An Attitude Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  3. This is stunning. I love all the layers and details you have added. Thanks again for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful creation.
    Thank you for joining our blog challenge at Hanna & Friends
    Hugs Manuela

    SvarSlett