*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 27. desember 2015

Anything Goes at 613 Avenue Create, opt twist Use Music Notes/Lyrics/Sheet Music

Time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. Theme this week's twist is to use music notes, lyric sheets.  I did go for Anything Goes. Here's my sweet little project for this week:




Our sponsors:
A Day For Daisies

winner receives 3 digital images

and


and 

 Lacy Sunshine Stamps 

winner receives 3 digital images

---------------------
My recipe will be in a little later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Di's Digi's designs: AG Christmas
Lacy Sunshine Colour your world: AG
Glitter N Sparkle: Merry Christmas
Winter Wonderland: Bingo (snowflakes, glitter, pearls)
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Sparkle

3 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card, fun image and lovely design. Thanks for joining our bingo challenge over at WW.
    Love n hugs
    marie

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Color and Craft Challenge by Lacy Sunshine
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT Coordinator)

    SvarSlett
  3. This card is adorable.Thank you for joining us at Color your World Anything goes Challenge.

    SvarSlett