*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 1. juli 2015

Introduction post for Art By Miran

I am so thrilled today as I get to share my introduction piece for Art By Miran. This is huge for me. I am still stoked about being picked for the Showcase team and I am going to enjoy this ride. Please have a look at the introduction post as all the teams are having an intro project to share. Have a look at my little piece today:


a little closer 

even closer 

Two lucky winners who share a comment and a 
link to your favorite ABM project will be selected by the 
team to win  "Your Choice of Two images" from the artbymiran store!
Comment and share your link - ends Friday 7/3 8pm EST
1 entry per person  
2 Winners will be announced by the team on Sunday 7/5
(please be a follower of artbymiran)

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Flowers from Storyteller and WOC
Pearls from stash
xheesecloth
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Cheery Lynn, Die Namics, La La Land, Magnolia
stormy sky D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Lace from Lissi

Cherry Blossom is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, gold, sunflower, canary. midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, marsh green, moss, pear green, sandstone, putty, primrose, ivory, 

Now I hope I've given you some inspiration to get started on your Art By Miran projects. I certainly am going to colour a whole lot more of them now!!

Crafters Cafe: Summer fun
Crafting by designs: AG
Crafting for all seasons: Cute and summery
I Love Promarkers: Summer
Inspiration Destination: AG
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Summer
Sweet Stamps: Bright Colours
TTCRD: AG
Stamp and Create: Summer fun
Stampavie and more: Doily

6 kommentarer:

  1. So adorable with the yellow dress.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck and hope we see you again.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    SvarSlett
  2. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    SvarSlett
  3. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvarSlett
  4. What a cute card.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Great summery card,Thanks for joining in over at I Love Promarkers.
    Lyn {DT}

    SvarSlett