*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 12. juni 2015

Diecuts/punches at SLSLines

Time for another challenge over at SLSLines today. We've got a fun little easy theme for you today but first thank you all that played along with our Anything goes with a twist of fantasy for the past month. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

Our new challenge today is Diecuts/punches. Oh boy that is an easy one. Can't wait to see your projects for this one!!

The winner of each SLS challenge will win 3 single digital stamps from the SLS Lines store on Etsy.


a little closer 

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from stash
Lace from Camelia
Flowers from WOC and Storyteller
Pearls: stash
sentiment LOTV
Diecuts: Marianne design, Nellie snellen
vintage photo D,I

Goth Marie Antoinette is coloured with my promarkers. Details about that will be in later.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Chocolate, Coffee  Cards: Use pearls
Sister Act: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely card! I love the purple and the flowers! Thanks for sharing at Crafting with an Attitude.

    SvarSlett
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act, good luck!!! Amy DT

    SvarSlett