*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 9. mars 2015

E is for edging punch or die at ABC Christmas

Hi remember me?? I am back with a late card for ABC Christmas today!! Hope you all are playing along with us!! The theme is E is for edging punch or die and I've gone with both!!


------------------------
Our sponsor:

Prize - Christmas Tree die:
-------------------------------------
My recipe:
white and blue bazill
DP from Kort & Godt and Maja design
pearls from stash
Diecuts: Tim Holtz, Die Namics, Marianne design
MS snowflake border punch
Lace: Kort & Godt
Sentiment: LOTV
stormy sky D.I
Shabby blue and shabby white frantage from stampendous

It's snowing from All Dressed Up is coloured with these promarkers: midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, ice grey 5,4,3, burnt orange, crimson, terracotta, cinnamon, sandstone, gold, putty, almond and black.


Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT has done for inspiration!!

Christmas cards all year round: Cute critters (I have seen several birds and penguins, so I am adding my bird in)
Sweet Stamps: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Anything Goes
Through the purple haze: Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap: Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Sister act: Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

  1. super cute Bettina
    Anne x

    SvarSlett
  2. Your Christmas card is adorable Bettina, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    SvarSlett
  3. Such beautiful glittery goodness! Love the dies, the paper and the stamp - all of it is divine. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sketch Saturday - sure hope you come back tomorrow for out next challenge. Take care.

    SvarSlett
  4. Your card is so adorable! Love the colors and image and the snowflakes!!! Thanks for playing with us at Through the Purple Haze!
    Carolyn DT
    TTPH

    SvarSlett
  5. What a wonderful design. I love the cute snowman and the sparkle of the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    SvarSlett