*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 1. mars 2015

Doodle Doodle Doo at The East Wind

Short post today and time for another challenge over at The East Wind today! We've got a fab new challenge, but first of all thank you all that played along with our Tip of our hat challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is:
Doodle Doodle Doo
i.e: add doodling or faux stitching!!

The winner gets 3 images of own choice from the fab store!
If you have remembered to sign up for our newsletter you will get the fab freebie I am using here:

I did make kinda a halloween tag with her and the details will be in later tonight.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge

2 Creative Chicks: Anything Goes
Mema's Crafts: Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish: Use a digi

1 kommentar: