*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 20. september 2014

Flower fairy inspiration post for The East Wind

Short post today. It is my turn to host the inspiration post over at The East Wind today. I've chosen to use the latest release Flower Fairy and made a little wee make with her. Hope you'll like it.



Details will be in later today. 

Now I hope you'll have a peek in the store over here to see what other beauties we've got in the store for you. We also have a few days left of our fall challenge over here. Please pop in and enter that one too. You don't have to use The East Wind digis, but we sure would love to see them.

Crafting at the weekend: Anything Goes
My time to craft: Fantasy
Crafty Catz: Pretty women
Sister Act: Anything Goes
Crafty Little fairies: Sparkle and bling
MAWWT: Fairies
Penny's Paper crafty: Embossing
The Paper Shelter: Ribbon, twine and/or floss
Ruby's Rainbow: Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

  1. Herlig, så flott motiv. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  2. I love how you have coloured this image in and fantastic embossing in the background - Michelle x

    SvarSlett
  3. A lovely elegant design and your touches of sparkle are beautiful :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies!
    Kat x

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful card. I adore your artistic ability! Your coloring is outstanding!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week and hope to see you at our next challenge on Wednesday! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  5. Super pretty, thank you for joining us for our challenge at The Paper Shelter... xo Nikki

    SvarSlett
  6. gorgeous image and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at the CraftyCatz challenge. Kim x

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh so pretty! I love the unusual shape of your card!

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh dear I forgot to say thank you for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett