*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 15. april 2014

Paper piecing at Top Tip Tuesday

Looking for my DT post for The East Wind?? Please click here!!

It is still tuesday and time for my second project and blogpost today. We have another fab challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday :) First of all thanks to all the over 200 that played along with our Cute challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is all about Paper Piecing!!
So here's how I did my project for this challenge today:



------------------------------------
Our sponsor for this challenge:
Sponsor and Prize
And an awesome prize of 
---------------------------------------------
My recipe
yellow and green bazill
DP from Echo Park (for the record)
Lace from stash
Flower buttons from Crafty Ribbons
Bling pearls from Magnolia
Sentiment from TLC
Vintage photo D.I

My image is from La La Land and is called Retro Marci and is coloured with these promarkers (and DP from Echo Park): tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, black, ice grey 5,3,1, dusky rose, gold, sunflower, tulip yellow, dusky rose, pastel blue and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Bearly Mine: Spring
Ladybug Crafts: Here comes spring
One Sweet Challenge: Ringing in spring
Creative Card Crew: Spring
PTT: Diecuts
Love to scrap: Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge: Spring is here
A Gem of a Challenge: Spring is in the air
Allsorts: Spring blossoms (buttons)
Sketch and  Stash: Sketch
Stamping with the dragon: Springtime

11 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous card Bettina love the image and the TH die is a brilliant addiction too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeherlig, så flotte farger!

    SvarSlett
  3. A great card, lovely image and papers. I love the butterflies along the top. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card, love the flower buttons, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xx

    SvarSlett
  5. such lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    SvarSlett
  6. a gorgeous card & sweet image... love the dp's & the butterlies :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    SvarSlett
  7. And that your card carries many spring mood.I like that you used print.Thank you for including it with us in The Crazy Challenge!
    Sneji,TD

    SvarSlett
  8. What a fab project.
    Thank you very much for entering the "Stampin' with the Dragon" "Spring time" challenge this month. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    SvarSlett
  10. great card and image!!thanks for joining is at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    SvarSlett