*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 1. mai 2013

Anything Goes at Forever Friends

Going to keep this short and sweet and just say welcome to a new monthly challenge over at Forever Friends!! Thank you to all that played along with our paper piecing challenge last month. Please check our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

This month our theme is anything goes,so I expect to see a lot of exiting entries for this one!
My project looks like this:

Gonna add more pictures and details for this later on!
--------------------------------------------------
Sponsor this month is:


Prize for FF favourite winner is:

Prize:
$10.00 voucher to spend in their web-store
----------------------------------------
Hope to see you at our challenge!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
(add in later today)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great...it's a funny card, I love the image!

    xx Rachel

    SvarSlett
  2. Great card! JJ is adorable with her cuppies and I love the addition of the star banner...well done!

    SvarSlett
  3. A wonderful card, a fab fun image and lovely colours
    Janet

    SvarSlett
  4. Another fabby card Bettina love the star bunting too! LOVE that die! hope your having a great weekend too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett