*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 19. april 2013

Punches and dies at QKR Stampede!!

It is friday again and time for another challenge over at QKR Stampede!! We have a lovely new challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that played along with  our "For a child" last week. So many lovely projects amongst all of the entries!

*OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 

My project for this week's challenge is this folded card:

Can you see my fold??

closeup of details 

More details on the other side, and you can spot the inside with the white cardstock to write a personal note on!

Some diecut stars from Whiff of joy! 

More of a closeup of this lovely bunny. Absolutely adore her... Can you tell?? 

and another closeup 

My recipe:
white and blue bazill
DP from Authentique
Flowers from WOC, Kort & Godt and stash
MS border punch
Diecuts: Whiff of joy border die, Marianne design swirl and spellbinder shapes
Sentiment from LOTV
Diamond stickles
Stormy sky D.I

My image is called digi 2102 Tea Time Rabbit and is coloured with these promarkers: warm grey 5,3,2,1, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, mint green, soft green, pastel green, pale pink, blossom, cool grey 1, amethyst, purple, lilac and lavender.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Dilly Beans: Flowers
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Wags N' Whiskers: May flowers
Sassy Studio Designs: Fancy folds

9 kommentarer:

  1. Super lækkert kort... Du er så god til alle de flotte og sjove motiver, som du farvelægger så smukt

    God weekend, klemm

    SvarSlett
  2. Simply adorable hun...and have a fabulous weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Herlig, elsker stjernene og så fine farger. :) Morsomt motiv. :)

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #9, #18, #234, #235, and #243.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by JuliaMe and Myself on the Dark… and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow Bettina! YOu make such beautiful cards, love them every time!

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday ^◡^

    SvarSlett
  6. This is gorgeous, Bettina. Thank you for linking up with Dilly Beans! :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Haha!! great card love the fun image too! sorry I have not been to your blog in a while with one thing and another I have been a bad blogger! sorry! here not and glad to be seeing all your fun makes hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  8. This is really cute/! Thank you so much for joining us last week for the Sassy Studio Designs DTBST on folds!!!!

    Alaine - SSD DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card! Your image is funny! Thanks for joining us on the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge!
    Yolanda DT

    SvarSlett