*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 18. februar 2013

Pop it up at Incy Wincy

It is still monday and time for my second blogpost today and my project for Incy Wincy. For Whoopsi daisy, click here. I am slightly late today due to throwing my little 3 year old a birthday party yesterday. Today is her 3 year birthday and I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. Feels like yesterday that she was born;)

We have a new and lovely challenge for you today over at Incy Wincy. Before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that did play along with our add texture challenge last week. Please check our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

At Incy Wincy today we want to see projects that has gotten something popped up on it. That might be a pop up card or even as easy as using some pop ups behind your image or sentiment;)

My project this week is another card, this one goes into my Valentine stack, so I have something to choose from for next year;)




-------------------------------------------------------------
Our lovely sponsor:
The prize is 4 digi images of choice
-----------------------------------------------
My recipe:
red and black bazill
DP from My Mind's Eye
Mesh and ribbon from stash
buttons from Kort & Godt
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
diamond stickles
vintage photo D.I

My image is from Sassy Studios and is called Sassy Cupid. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, umber, warm grey 5,3, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, grey green and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
Fashionista challenge: Valentines
Make My Monday: Ribbons and buttons
Marker pop challenge: Embellish with buttons
Ooh La La: Sparkle & shine
Pretty little ribbon: Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration Paint: Inspired by valentine
That Craft Place: Valentines
The squirrel and the fox: Love
Sketch Saturday: Sketch

13 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Bettina, popped over from MIM xx Jan

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi there .certainly she is quite sassy and beautifuly coloured for this stunning card
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    SvarSlett
  3. Pretty card!!
    Love how you decorated your image and the design of the card!
    Thank you for joining in on the CI paints challenge!
    Michelle, CIP dt team.

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous love the sparkle on the wings Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

    Alli xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!! Will be looking for you next challenge!

    Hugs Monica

    SvarSlett
  6. Your coloring is amazing and I adore the patterned papers you've paired! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    SvarSlett
  7. This is a very pretty card!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge.

    Sarah x

    SvarSlett
  8. What a fab card. Love the sassy image, the colours and papers you've chosen. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

    SvarSlett
  9. This is a fabulous card Bettina, beautifully coloured image and great papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x

    SvarSlett
  10. what a beautiful card! Thank you forjoining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marie Dt

    SvarSlett
  11. Just beautiufl. Thank you for joining us at markerPOP!
    Hugs,
    Marie, DT

    SvarSlett
  12. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM ribbon & buttons challenge.
    Fliss x

    SvarSlett
  13. Wow gorgeous card, I really love the image and the papers are beautiful. That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

    SvarSlett