*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 7. januar 2013

Diecuts and punches at Whoopsi Daisy

It is monday again and time for my first blogpost and  another challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy. We have another new and fabolous challenge for you today. Before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you that played along with our "Celebrations" challenge. Please check into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

Our new challenge today is all about diecuts and punches. So go grab your dies and lovely punches and please play along with us on this challenge!! As usual the winner gets a sheet of own choice from the lovely Whoopsi Daisy store , or two if the winner uses a WD image on the project;) So what are you waiting for?? Play along please!!

My project for today is a birthday card and it looks like this:



My recipe
red and white bazill
DP from Magnolia and My Minds Eye
Flowers from WOC
Charm from Kutt ut
Pearls from Kort & Godt
Diecuts: Marianne design and spellbinders
MS heart border punch
Sentiment from LOTV
Vintage photo D.I
Crystal stickles

My image is from sheet 413 and is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, burgundy, crimson, poppy, chestnut, terracotta, cocoa, cinnamon, cool grey 2,1 and blender.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Celebration
Crafty Bloggers Network: Flowers
Eureka Stamps: Make it sparkle
Lexi's Creations:Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Ooh La La creations: Happy birthday
The Pink Elephant: Celebrate
613 Avenue Create: Anything Goes
Dream Valley: Anything Goes
Glitter N' Sparkle: Anything Goes
2 Sisters: Anything Goes

16 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there . What a fabulous frame for that delightful image , just love those flowers too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
    Shirley-Anne

    SvarSlett
  2. Bettina: Your art is SO bright, fun and colorful. I just love seeing your creations, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing this darling card with us in this week's challenge at Eureka Stamps. It's a pleasure to have you, and I warmly invite you to also share this with us at Word Art Wednesday. Art is made to be shared, and yours is just SO CUTE - everyone should see it. I hope you will stop by and link up. Thanks for sharing, and please come back again soon. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Design Team

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Bettina - this is a beautiful card. I love the bright girlie colours and the gorgeous flowers. With my DT 'hat' on, Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card Bettina, love your colour combo and colouration along with all the sparkle.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    SvarSlett
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    SvarSlett
  6. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps challenge this week!

    SvarSlett
  7. wow this is stunning and a beautiful colour . thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    SvarSlett
  8. oh wow.. So pretty!! Loving the colours and your colouring is outstanding!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
    Toni - DT

    SvarSlett
  9. very nice grate colouring, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    SvarSlett
  10. Hello. Your card and colors are Beautiful. I saw this on MIM .Faye

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautifully composed and constructed project. Great job of coloring the image as well. Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create. We enjoyed your visit and hope you will come back!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    SvarSlett
  12. this is great love the colours thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Stunning card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Eureka Stamps :) xxx

    SvarSlett
  14. fabulous card Bettina...I love the colours you chose...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    SvarSlett
  15. Lovely colouring! Gorgeous card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    SvarSlett
  16. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the last part! I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    SvarSlett