*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 10. september 2012

Buttons or bows at Whoopsi Daisy

It is monday again and time for another challenge and my first blogpost today over at Whoopsi Daisy. Before I tell you about that, I want to thank those of you that played along with our ribbons and/or lace challenge. There were a lot of great entries and I am amazed of all the talent out there. You should check our challenge blog to see if you are our winner if you played along!!

This week we want to see buttons or bows on your cards for this one. That should be a piece of cake to make and we would really love to see what you are going to make for this one.

As usual the prize is a sheet with our lovely WD images from the Whoopsi Daisy store if you didn't use a WD image or 2 sheets if you did use one!!

My project for this week's challenge looks like this:


My recipe:
brown and blue bazill
DP from Maja design
Buttons from Kort & Godt
Pearls from Prima
brown ribbon from Kutt ut
blue ribbon from stash
Sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad saying: A super girl has birthday. Congratulations! in Norwegian
Stormy sky D.I
Distressed edges

My image is from Whoopsi Daisy sheet.367. She's coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, china blue, cornflower blue pearl, baby pink, pale pink, burgundy, crimson, poppy, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have made for this challenge!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Creative Inspirations: Birthdays
Dream Valley: Something old, something new (old: ribbons,buttons, new: image and papers)
Pile it on: Patterned papers
The Ribbon Girl: Pearls
Allsorts: Layers
ATC's and cards with attitude: Anything Goes/Buttons and bows
Poodles Parlor: Here comes the girls
Sketches by Carly: Sketch
The squirrel and the fox: Aything Goes
Little Miss Muffet: Writing
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Cutie Pie: No flowers
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Distressing

13 kommentarer:

  1. This is so sweet! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely card Bettina love the colours and image. Thank you for your lovely comment for my card. It's strange found your comment in my email and it links to my blog but not showing in blog. Blogger having a funny 5 minutes
    Bettyxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful design and layout, welcome back, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Good Luck cheers Sue and Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  4. Hello. I stopped by from MIM for a closer look at you Fantastic card..Loz

    SvarSlett
  5. Fabulous card!!Lovely image and your colouring is awesome.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    SvarSlett
  6. Me again Bettina I missed the fact that you have put your lovely card in our challenge at Poodles Parlour
    this week Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    SvarSlett
  7. What an adorable image! This is a lovely card, I love your brown and blue colour combo. Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  8. Hi Bettina, what a lovely card, I really like this image and love your colours. Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see some more of your great work soon! Hugs Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful card Bettina with such a cute image, great colours and a fab design!
    Thanks for entering our layers challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. So pretty card. Cute design. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett
  11. I love your creation. Aren’t challenges a blast?! Saw your card on MIM, hope to see you here again. Kim 

    SvarSlett
  12. super cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
    Good luck, love from France, Kianel.

    SvarSlett
  13. This is so cute card. Beautiful design. I appreciate this adorable creation. Thanks for sharing.

    SvarSlett