*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 23. juni 2012

DT Totally Gorjuss: Something yellow

It is saturday again and finally time for another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. We have a lovely new challenge for you this week as well. So glad for all of you who played along with our holiday challenge, and please do check if you are last weeks winner if you played along. 

This week we have a something yellow challenge for you. So go grab anything yellow and play along with us.  We have a fabolous sponsor for you as well as we have the lovely:

and here's my card for this week's challenge:


My recipe:
yellow and green bazill
DP from Prima
Doily from Kutt ut coloured with mustard seed and scattered straw D.I
Buttons and pearls from Prima
Lace from WOC
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps

My image is from our lovely sponsor the Mejlens designs and is called Goth girl. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, pumpkin, amber, sunflower, tulip yellow, umber, warm grey 5,3, black, chestnut, walnut, cocoa, almond and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies are up to.

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Mejlens designs: Sketch challenge
Cardmadfairy Digi: Girly challenge
Raise the bar: Summer
Crafts and me: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean: Welcome summer

7 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, likte jeg utrolig godt!
    Elsker motivet og pynten, utrolig fin stil og lekre farger!
    Love it!!

    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  2. She's wonderful!! I must have her! LOOOVE your card B. :D

    L xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Very sweet image
    I really love this card

    SvarSlett
  4. fab card bettina.love the yellow ...not a colour i use much but you have inspired me to have a go
    thanks for joining us at MIM AND GOOD LUCK
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    tracey x

    SvarSlett
  5. fabby card hunny love the colours too, and love your image choice! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous job, love your take on our "summer" theme so much!

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful card. I love your image and she is perfect for our Girly Challenge at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days so thank so much for joining us, Sheila:)X

    SvarSlett