*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 28. juni 2012

DT Dutch Dare Card Challenge: Flutterby Butterby

It is thursday again and time for another fabolous challenge over at  Dutch dare Card Challenge. We have a lovely new challenge for you, but before I tell you about that I want to thank you for that were playing along with us for our last challenge. If you played along and are wondering if you are our winner you have to go check our challenge blog.

For this week's challenge we want to see butterflies. You decide how many. We just would love to see them!!

Our sponsor this week is:

My card for this week looks like this :


My recipe:
blue and pink bazill
Maja Design Vintage summer dp's
Lace from Scrappejungelen
Flowers from Woc and Storyteller
Pearls from Prima
Edges distressed and some coloured with stormy sky D.I
Star dust

My image is from our sponsor Crafty Sentiments and is called Taski. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, tan, blush, dusky rose, baby pink, pale pink, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, black, chestnut, walnut, almond and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to take a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have been up to for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Bearly Mine: Anything Goes
Celebrate the occation: Happy Birthday
Craft your passion: Things with wings
Fashionista challenge: Winged things
Sunday Sketch and stamp: Sketch
The paper shelter: Punches or dies
Dream Valley Challenges: Things with wings
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

14 kommentarer:

  1. pretty card Bettina, hope you have an awesome holiday, hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  2. What a pretty card. I love the image and the sparkle details. The design detail and papers are fabulous.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    SvarSlett
  3. Et herligt kort med et herligt motiv... så skønne farver og nydeligt dekoreret med de søde blomster. Ha en god dag, klemm

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card Bettina - fab colouring and design. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fashionista Challenge, hugs, Pat K.

    SvarSlett
  5. This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful layout and how you color the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig kort. Fine farger og et flott oppset på dette. Koselig motiv også.
    God helg, klem :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Bettina

    Such a pretty card - love the image and the colours you have used too.

    Thanks for dropping by to see me.

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    SvarSlett
  8. This is adorable!!! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
    audrey
    dt member

    SvarSlett
  9. What a fabulous card you have here, Bettina! I love this color combo!

    I have amazing candy on my challenge blog if you want to enter. HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9 pm GMT+2 to enter :)

    Hugs, Sande xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful card, I love your soft colors and your pretty embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Birthday" Challenge :)

    SvarSlett
  11. I really love your card, great soft colours!
    Chantal

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful card - love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    SvarSlett
  13. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS…..

    Hugs Judith

    SvarSlett
  14. F*ckin’ remarkable things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and i'm looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    SvarSlett