*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 29. september 2011

Wooohooo

Endelig kan jeg fortelle min siste gladnyhet som jeg har visst om en stund. Jeg har blitt tatt opp i Digi Doodle Shops Best designteam, og er så utrolig glad for det. De har masse nydelige stempler og et meget talentfullt designteam, så det er en ære å få være med disse jentene

Finally I can tell you my last good news that I've known for a while. I've become a member of the Digi Doodle Shops Best designteam, and I'm incredibly happy about it. They've got a lot of beautiful digis and a very talented designteam, therefore it's an honour to join these girls.







Dessverre så har jeg ikke et kort idag, men følg med. Det kommer mange etterhvert og imens så kan dere delta i candyen min:) Faktisk så kommer jeg til å legge til mer i candyen min senere idag som et resultat av denne gode nyheten;)

Unfortunately I haven't a card for today, but pay attention. There are going to be many cards along the way, and meanwhile you can join in on my candy:) Actually I'm gonna add some to my candy later today as a result of these good news.

11 kommentarer:

  1. LUCKY!!! I'm so jealous..LOL...
    You are a perfect choice and I am SOOO HAPPY for you!!!!
    WOO HOOO!!!!
    Can't wait to see what gorgeous creations you post with them.
    Congrats again.
    Big hugs and virtual high five!!
    Lisa xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Congrats on making the team! I am so very excited to work with you and to get to know you. =D

    Congrats on ALL of your DT memberships! =D

    xx Star

    SvarSlett
  3. Congratulations,I am looking forward to working alongside you.xxx

    SvarSlett
  4. I'm thankful for your welcome comment on my blog and I just wanted to return your favor - I'm happy to be working with all these talented ladies and sharing some crafting and digi love!

    SvarSlett
  5. Congratulations! I am looking forward to working with you!

    SvarSlett
  6. Hi Bettina.Thanks for your sweet comment.Looking forward to working with you.
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  7. Welcome Bettina - can't wait to start creating with you
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Congratulations Bettina, I am looking forward to working with you, your work is so beautiful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  9. YIPPEEE!! WELL DONE XX

    SvarSlett
  10. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

    SvarSlett