*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 30. juli 2011

GDT Totally Gorjuss #91

It's time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This time we have a great one for you. Can you guess what the theme of the week is?? Christmas in July. I can't believe how many entries there were on last week's challenge, that's awsome peeps;) Hope to see many of you for this week's challenge as well.

So many of the challenge blogs have already had this challenge on their blog, and now it's our turn.

The sponsor for this week's challenge is Mejlens design.

Here's my take on this week's challenge:


I've used Cozy little chickadees for my christmas card. Aren't they adorable?
My recipe:
Red bazill
Maja design Frøydefull jul
Lace bought from scrappjungelen
Charm mittens bought private
Button snowflakes unknown
Sentiment from crafty secret: Clear art stamps
Diecut: lacey ovals
Snow flake punch
All edges are coloured with vintage photo distress ink
Snowflakes has a layer of crystal stickles

The Cozy chickadees are coloured with these promarkers: cocoa, cinnamon, tan, marsh green, moss, pear green, baby pink, pale pink, cool grey 2, 1 and ivory.

Hope to see you at our challenge this week. Check out what my talented teammates have made for this one. Have fun!!

I'll deliver to these challenges:

Crop Stop: Anything lace
Digi doodle Shops Best: Anything goes
I love promarkers: Anything goes
Sweet stampin: It's christmas in july

15 kommentarer:

  1. love this image, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. We hope to see you again next week!
    Debbie Dt x

    SvarSlett
  2. Adorable card! Love the colors and image! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh how adorable these two lovely's are! Perfect for our chlallenge over at sweet Stampin, thank you. Debbiexx

    SvarSlett
  4. So Sweet Tweet Tweet card :0) Love the colours and envy for the christmas theme :0)

    SvarSlett
  5. Adorable and more, oh soooo sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    SvarSlett
  6. Lacy and lovely-what more could anyone want than such a great example of using up all that lace people have hanging around. Thanks for sharing your project with us on the CropStop challenge.

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous!! :) It looks all lacy and fluttery and is just stunning.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie

    SvarSlett
  9. Just popping back to say thanks also for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorjuss Card - how cute is that image. Good Luck with the challenge xx Kozmik xx

    SvarSlett
  11. I love the entire cardThank you for joining our CropStop Blog Challenge

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful and adorable Christmas Card. Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kath – incoming DT
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    SvarSlett
  13. … Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your bettandshobbykrok.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

    YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

    I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

    …Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
    http://auto-website-promoter.com

    I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

    …so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

    http://auto-website-promoter.com

    Take care - your friend Jessica

    SvarSlett
  14. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    SvarSlett